Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Products

It has been a hectic few work days, but have to make time for blogging!! I just wanted to stop in to discuss products. No matter what product I mix up or purchase over the past few months I keep reverting back to the same one.  If I have trouble with my curls being too tight, or my locks not feeling bouncy the first thing and only thing that comes to mind is WATER!!!  Can you believe it?  It's free, well not exactly right since I get that dang water bill!!!  However it is still my best styling aide, it works no matter what look I'm going for.  A more fluffy airy look, a looser curl, or just to put some "pep" back into them mid-week.  I don't know what it is, but I don't even think to pull out my Oyin products, which I waited for two weeks to receive, I just turn on the faucet.  I've even moved away from spritzing from a bottle daily, just a bit in my hand and I run it through my locks, shake and go. Its a very weird feeling going into the stores and not perusing through the hair products aisle looking for the newest product...Thank you WATER!!!

4 comments:

Genevieve said...

Amen to that!

Gigglz said...

And you know this MAN! LOL

Mile High Sisterlocks said...

Gigglz, what a timely post. I just communicated with my consultant today about putting something on my hair to use with my new soft spike curlers. She gave me the okay to use something on my hair (light setting lotion mixed with water) but I think I might just use plain H2O.

Gigglz said...

@ Mile High - I have not personally tried any setting lotion, I have only used Jane Carter foam and that works for me, but as you know I prefer water. I did hear from some fellow SL'ers that lottabody is good as well if you are looking for something inexpensive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails