Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Smell of my Locks

Just to give a back story, my boyfriend supported me 100% in getting sisterlocks and to this day, he plays with them in public, at home, any chance he gets.  Over the weekend he was leaning over me and I find him smelling my hair. I ask "something wrong with my hair"

He -no, but it doesn't smell how it used to
Me - does it smell
He - no, it doesn't really smell like anything, but it used to smell like
Me (I cut him off) - oh, I haven't put any oil in it
He - yeah it doesn't smell like juices and berries

Wow!!  I need to pull back out my green tea oil, now!!! LMAO!!
 

6 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

Hahahahahhahaha juice and berries. This post made my day - THANKS!

E. RaMona (Alaiyo) said...

How cute!

A Sista Who Locked said...

LOL! That's funny!

The Real Nique said...

Too cute!

Natasha Dyer said...

nice!

Gigglz said...

Thanks Ladies :-)! I got a good chuckle from it too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails