Thursday, November 5, 2009

It got the Best of Me!!

Alright, I admit, just last week I had a post about only using water on my hair.  Well, time to throw another product in my mix.....I keep up with another blog that is for loose hair and I read to see the newest product crave on natural hair.   For this week it was, Organix, ironically enough this week, A Sista who locked also discussed Organix.   C'mon a lockhead and a loose head both craving about the same product, like my title says, it got the best of me!!!   From the convo with my boyfriend I was in the process of buying some more green tea oil, but after reading the rave reviews about the coconut Organix shampoo/conditioner I had to look it up.  I did my research and I also found that they have a mouse, leave in conditioner, nourishing split ends mender, repair treatment and styling cream.  With the options, I went to the store on a mission. I came back with the shampoo, conditioner, and the split ends mender (why, but thats all they had)? LOL!!  As soon as I put the bags down I pumped two times of the mender, and the smell is divine as everyone has been raving.  I put it on, and my daughter immediately asked whats that smell......that alone is a keeper!!! Having coconut smelling locks, I can't wait.

You know what the most ironic thing of all is to me is for years I've always wanted to know why all other womans  hair smelled so delicious and our shampoos never smelled like anything but chemicals.  I cannot wait to swing my locks with a coconut smell left in the air!!! 

4 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

Looks like there's an Organix revolution going on... Anthia-Ofo mentioned it right before I saw ASWL's post! Lol.

Do you plan to use conditioner on your locks (or have you already been doing so?)

Honestly with all these rave reviews it (shampoo/conditioner) sure sounds tempting...

Gigglz said...

I have plans to use the conditioner. Since the SL starter shampoo has SL I feel like I need to add some moisture back. The smell, the smell. I want it all. Lol!!! It is tempting and each bottle is only 5.49 each.

Natural High said...

I am definitely feeling you on the coconut. Love the smell. Sounds really tempting :-)

Gigglz said...

@Natural High - it was too tempting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails