Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Change in Locks

I don't know what is up with my hair.  I used some lock loops on Sunday and today the curls have already dropped.  They look more like just some wild curly hairs on my head.  My locks don't feel any heavier than what they used to feel like, and they aren't much longer than before making this drastic change in holding curls.  And no, my hair was freshly washed, so its not dirty.   I wonder if its possibly because my locks are actually locking causing this change.  This is a welcomed change and I'm going to have to go back to some braid outs which is quick, easy, and a snap to do. Just another change in the journey. 

1 comment:

TheNerd said...

you are the second person who has said that recently, I dont know what the deal is bc i dont really do braid outs and stuff, but I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails