Monday, April 4, 2011

Sleep Position

How random is this? I was getting my eyebrows threaded in an Indian hair salon. It was quite busy for a Sunday morning but the client next to me was getting her hair cut. After the hairdresser was done cutting I heard the client say one side is heavier than the other. The hairdresser responded is that the side you sleep on it will always be heavier. It got me thinking that wow that is such a true statement. For a while now I have been noticing and complaining (smile) that my left side is longer than my right side, and yes you guessed it I sleep on my left side. Now when I think about that it seems strange that the side that you sleep on and constantly moving about would be thicker than the side that is free and getting all the air. Is one side, or back thicker than the rest of your head because of how you sleep? What are your thoughts?

7 comments:

Mothermadge said...

OMG Gigglz, I just posted the same thing on the sisterlock FB page a few days ago. I am having that EXACT same issue, my left is thicker and getting longer than my right. After reading your blog, maybe I should just switch and sleep on my right side. LOL

Natural High said...

I am the exact opposite. I sleep on my right side or the back of my head and both parts are shorter than my left side :(

Gigglz said...

Too funny M!! I've tried sleeping on the right, but somehow when I awake I'm on my left! I may have to start sleeping at the foot of the bed so that I can trick myself into sleeping on my right side!

Gigglz said...

@Natural High -- thats quite interesting so I guess its not an exact science :-).

Natural High said...

I figure texture plays a part too.

TheNerd said...

my husband sleeps on his face ,so I guess that explains the moustasche...

Gigglz said...

Yahvinah - Now thats funny!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails