Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Well today is Mother's Day and I've been online working yeah tell me about it. Gotta pay bills :-)!!! In any event, on Friday night I used the Lock Loops rollers and I took advice from A Sista Who Locked and braided my hair up first before rolling it and I also put the rollers in vertical to get more of drop curl look. Hmm...maybe I was doing to much at the same time. The results were quite different from just rolling my hair so the jury is still out on if I will do this again. I actually took my family portraits yesterday with the look so I will be posting the pics once they are developed.

Today I'm going to wash my hair and I will post some pictures of that later this week.

Enjoy your Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails