Friday, May 1, 2009

1st Retightening

I had one lock that totally slipped out in the back and my edges in the front had some slippage as well. It took a total of four hours, and my consultant didn't even stop to use the ladies room or eat. I guess for having over 550 locks that's not so bad. It feels great to have my intricate parts defined again and it feels like I have a brand new do because I've gained some length and its nice and tight. So far so good in this journey and I'm not bored yet. I will definitely start taking length comparison shots from this re-tightening going forward.

I guess I will post some pictures but honestly what is there to see :-). Nothing much, but I will post in the morning once I use my lock loops again...my new best friend!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails