Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bantu Knots

Been feeling like I need to experiment with some more styling options so I tried bantu knots on Thursday night. The Bantu knots were more uncomfortable sleeping on than the lock loops and to top it all off I wasn't impressed with the end result. What do you think?

Today is now 4 weeks since my last retightening and I have another 4 weeks to go before my appointment. I have a good amount of new growth I can only imagine that my retightening could take 6 hours which I'm so not in the mood for. Have to call my consultant this week.

In other news, I have found more locks that have buds on the ends. This is actually pretty exciting because I'm bored and can't wait to get some color added to my hair.

In one of the chat rooms there has been a lot of talk about wrap a loc which you can wear in your locs for days. I'm going to look into this and see if gives better results than lock loops, in the interim has anyone ever used these?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails