Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So much to say.....


So much to say today, I've been dealing with my laptop trying to get rid of some viruses to post but oh well...who has time for that!?! I am not in IT..... have to put my thoughts on paper. First up..I used lock loops again last night without braiding my hair up first and seriously this is a definite must. I was not really feeling my hair the past few days and the lock loops brought the love back. Although my hair is a bit wild it gives a more sophisticated look which fits so well when I'm at work. During the weekends "wild style". Lol :-)!!!
Here is the pictures for this one....I have some length shots coming and oh my....I think one of my hair ends locked...can we say WHAT!!!! Have the pics coming for that too....
Stay tuned....
Oh yeah...in the car as usual so a weird shading from my sun roof being open...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really like this one, the lock loops are great. be patient with your hair you will fall in love with SL's again!

10 year wearer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails