Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Consultants

Although today is gloomy out I'm thinking about those hot summer days that are coming soon. With SL's when its time to go swimming do we have to braid and band? I have to put this on my list of questions to ask my consultant. I certainly hope not because I'm ready to strut my stuff :-).

Here is a picture of me today with my new specs..and what more looks like a braid out than curls, but one thing I notice is the length difference.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

iAmGOALS_Be Your Motivation said...

Your locks are amazingly beautiful! I really want to get sisterlocks, but I have no idea where to go get them done. I live in Jersey as well. Do you have any suggestions? I would really appreciate the help.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails