Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random thought for the day

I always try to support African American owned businesses and practices. Last week, I went to the dentist to have my cavities replaced (they are over 15 yrs old and they were silver, talk about an eye sore when I opened my mouth). Anyhow, they replace two of them one on the left the other on the right both bottom molars. I go home, once the novocaine (spelling) starts to wear off one of them felt as though it wasn't even so my mouth felt lopsided the other felt like it wasn't done properly so I have trouble biting down on anything of substance and I feel sensitivity to hot and cold. Needless to say, I'm a bit agitated, but I come back today to have it looked @ my appt was at 11am, I'm sitting in the dentist chair waiting, why........why do we have to live up to the stereotypes out there we continuously perpetuate them instead of striving for better. Ugh!!! A bit frustrated.....



On to my hair, a more appealing topic :-)....its doing well and I am going to try and watch the Tyra show on you tube discussing "good" hair. I even got an email saying we should reach out to her about the versatility of SL's and the love we have for them. If you did not receive this email let me know and I will forward it to you...





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails