Monday, May 18, 2009

Freestyling

I haven't been doing much to my hair these past days and I don't think I like the "freestyle" look. I went to visit my mother yesterday and did absolutely nothing with my hair, I pushed it off my face so it was kind of wild. She wasn't really a fan of the "natural" thing at first but it seems like she is really coming around to enjoying my journey as well. She said "I can't wait until it grows nice and long" (me and her both, LOL). Last night, I was out a little late so I didn't put any braids or rollers in for the work week so here it is Monday and I'm free styling.

I woke up and made a concoction of 1 part aloe vera gel, 1 part jojoba oil, 1 part green tea oil, 1 part peppermint for smell (after I dropped some in, I realized I'm not a fan...too late), and 8 parts water. I shook this thing up and went on a spraying frenzy...hmmm I am not feeling it to say the least...my ends are nice and curly but not exactly the look I'm going for.

In other news..I posted about a woman who stared at me in the dollar store, guess what ran into her again on Friday at the bagel shop. I am awful, because I certainly behaved as if I didn't know her because she was staring once again with no words...o well. When she is ready to ask she will....

Also I have some thoughts about consultants and the questions I have...will do that in another posting...with some pics (that's what you all come to see...smile)~

2 comments:

A Sista Who Locked said...

I so feel you. I DO NOT like this 'in between' stage. I am ready for my hair to be longer, thicker, and locked. *sigh*

Gigglz said...

This stage is not that fun...not sure what "stage" we are in. Hehe!!! However, I'm not turning back on this one...full steam ahead!!! LOL!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails