Thursday, June 18, 2009

3 months exaclty

I was locked on March 18th so today marks 3 months exactly. I have had my ups and downs, definitely more ups than downs and I am soo glad that I found SL's and a place to express my happiness, wows, and journey with others. I only wish that I can be an inspiration to the lurkers out there who are still wondering what it will look like, how they will be accepted by friends, family, and co-workers, and whether or not they can handle the dramatic change. Although there are so many styling options you become a little more cautious working with your hair because they are so brand new that you don't want to interfere with the process. Just know its your hair and all the options and styles you were rocking with micros or weaves you can create even better with your own hair. Yes you're own hair isn't that just the best thing to say!!!!

I've felt so liberated and free that I am thinking about getting a tattoo to express that. Either a butterfly or an Asian symbol that means freedom --yes at my age still getting tattoos...LOL!!!

2 comments:

Kumina said...

Go ahead and get that tattoo if that's what you want, I got my third one when I was 53. And congratulations on your 3 months! Your SL's are beautiful!

Gigglz said...

Thanksfor the encouragement. I think I will do it-why not right?!??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails