Sunday, October 25, 2009

Preoccupied

So over the past two weeks I have been spending a good bit of my time putting together a small accessory business. Over the past few years I have been saying that you need some type of additional income (a side hustle) from you career for some pocket money. Thus far, its going pretty well, but this weekend I realized my energy has been focused on that and I've been slacking on my blogging. I haven't been taking pictures like I normally do and I didn't even wash my hair yet this week. Needless to say I'm not so consumed with my locks these days. I think it also has to do with the fact that they are doing there thing and I like whatever they are doing. This week I'm going to start my retightening and I hope to see my left side even out a bit more with the right. Other than that nothing much, still just free styling, but I will be back up on my game this week.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails