Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sun In Color

Although my hair color is changing on its own, I would love to have some sporadic color throughout my locks. How many of you remember SUN-IN? http://www.sun-in.com/lemon.asp I was never allowed to use it as a teen because my mother was against me coloring my hair, but a friend of mine use it and turned her hair from a brownish color to a blondish. Well we all see that my hair is far from brown, and so I'm wondering if it will turn my hair to blonde or will it bring out the natural red undertones? I figure I could use the Sun-In with Lemon Juice, because lemon juice itself will turn the hair color. Or hmm, maybe I should just mix up some lemon juice and water, spray that on and go it in the sun. I have to look into this one, because its natural and I don't think I would harm the settling process of my locks.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

This is a very interesting idea. I like the way that you think!!! I am going to investigate the ingredients in Sun-In. Meanwhile, lemon juice and water can't hurt, can it? I want some color so badly!! I live in Texas so you know that I am getting plenty of sun!! I will stay on this idea for a bit.

Gigglz said...

I would love to do this but based on things I read on the internet dark hair can either turn orange --YIKES! Or a red, which isn't so bad. I just don't know if I'm willing to take the chance with the lemon juice! Sun-in might be the best way to go!!!

And just pull out your blow dryer - dust it off and blast it no the locks that you put the lemon juice on, no sun needed!!!! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails