Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Verdict...

I'm still waiting for my hair to fully dry but as of right now I like what I see and feel. First, and as usual I braided and banded all my locks up which by the way felt like yarn, which by the way is how I'm going to refer to my hair when it feels nice, soft, but also moisturized. I digress; I pour the Dr. Bronners in my hand which has a great smell to it and I start rubbing in, and maybe it was mental but it felt better than the hard starter shampoo (of course just my opinion). I wash three times, and on the third I left the soap in and handled my shower duties then I washed out the soap.



Getting out of the shower and parting I didn't see much of a difference but as my hair is air drying my hair definitely feels nice and soft, and is looking full and big which I like. Pics to come of when I first got out the shower. Also I will take some pics tomorrow morning and I will report back on what it feels like fully dried with no moisture added ....to be continued.





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails