Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Foreal...LOL!

I read somewhere that Sheree Whitfield from the Real Housewives of Atlanta was natural. Now I'm all for the natural hair and I love any woman who embraces it whether they straighten it or not. But please tell me why Sheree looks like a chicken and not a hot one!!! Oh-no! Take that back to the salon and rework that messy, untamed, frizzy looking mohawk!!!



UPDATE:
I saw the Wendy Williams show that Sheree was on and she did look good, but yes her hair looked quite fake as can be, but so much better than that mohawk. Wendy was right on target when she said it looked dry..LOL!!!

2 comments:

HAIR I AM said...

I saw her this morning on the Wendy Williams show. Wendy asked her about the hair. She said that her hair stylist added a piece (probably the frizzy portion). She also told Wendy that her hair looked better in person than it did on camera. Wendy told her that her hair looked dry. Also, she had her normal hair on the show and it appeared that it is in no way 100% in its natural state. It looked "straightened."

Gigglz said...

I DVR'd the Wendy Williams show daily so I need to watch her. Its funny cause last night I just watched the 1st episode of Real Housewives and her hair looked so nice. Why would she try that mohawk-- just awful!!!! And yes you are right, it probably isn't in its natural state. Possibly perms every now and again and keeps it pressed. In ATL the weather is nice so she may not need the perm every 6 weeks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails