Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Retightening Down

Only five weeks since my last retightening and it still took 4.5 hours to complete. Each time I get my locks retightened it reminds me how many I actually have, yes close to 600 (I don't plan on recounting anytime soon). This time I had no locks that slipped out so my locks are progressing properly. It does feel good to have my hair done and parts back. Almost feels like I got a fresh new set of micros installed (lol) but its all mine. I made my next appt for 5 weeks, but I have my NL tool and I'm not afraid to use it (hehe). I have every intention to go, but it may be my last for a while.

I'm in the process of analyzing the one lock I did to the rest to make sure I didn't miss anything. Around week 4 I will try doing a couple to make sure I got the hang of it.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails