Monday, September 21, 2009

Satin Pillowcase

I mentioned on an earlier post that I purchased a few satin pillow cases a few weeks ago and after sleeping on one for about two weeks I stopped wearing my satin bonnet. So last night while I was sleeping I found myself lifting and "laying" my hair on my pillow not to press against my face. Now the operative word is laid my hair on the pillow....lol!!! My hair has some length...its so exciting.

But...seriously speaking the benefits of the satin pillow thus far is that I have a lot more body in my hair in the morning compared to the bonnet. In my own mind I feel like my hair is growing, which I would say has to do with less shrinkage. So far so good on the pillowcase and of course at night I no longer look crazy :-)


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Gigglz
Nice to see another blog here ,that you mention useful things about the same, i am very happy !! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails