Monday, September 7, 2009

Feeling Lopsided


I took this picture yesterday and it is clearly obvious that my right side is noticeably longer than the left side. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything about it and I wonder if the left side has more shrinkage. When I wash my hair this week I will be able to tell more so, but whatever it is it has me feeling a little self-conscious. Unlike with permed hair, I can't just pull the scissors out and even it all up, for now my solution will be to start rolling my hair again or wearing the back up. I will figure something out tonight, but how weird is that. Its like all of a sudden there is a drastic difference.

2 comments:

PhePhi said...

u r soooo much like me. we r such perfectionists. but somethings we just got to let go. i think ur hair is beautiful. and the fact that one side is longer than the other just makes u & ur hair unique. i redid my braidlocs THREE TIMES before coming to the decision to leave my friggin' hair alone & let it do what it's gon' do...LOLOL!!

Gigglz said...

@PhePhi -- thank you. Its so funny that now when I do my retightenings I'm so critical of myself, but when someone else was doing them I didn't even check anything, I just had a smile on my face.

3x - wow you might be more a perfectionist than me (smile). Your hair looks great so you have nothing to worry about!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails