Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 1 in my test

If you recall, last week I said I will begin washing my hair weekly, so last night I washed my hair and let it air dry as usual. Of course I'm still braiding and banding, but I skipped the separating the locks afterwards because I went out to dinner and I'm sure I'm going to pay for that when I retighten my hair this weekend.



I came back home, put some cornrows in went to sleep and I ended up with this look this morning. Nothing different then when I freestyle, so why do I bother spending 20 minutes cornrowing my hair, who knows!!

Remember how I mentioned that a co-worker always notices when I wash my hair. Well a few minutes ago, another co-worker just asked if I got my hair done--see what some water and shampoo will do!!! LOL!!!!

4 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

Lol... I still don't understand why your hair doesn't hold the crinkles from the cornrows but the way you talk about it cracks me up!

Gigglz said...

@Bajan Lily -- I'm glad you are enjoying my crazy thoughts, LOL!! I laugh at myself too! I can't understand why my hair doesn't hold either, I use no products maybe thats why, but I've tried..oh well! Let it do its thing!

Naturally Sophia said...

uber cute!

Gigglz said...

Thanks Sophia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails