Sunday, September 27, 2009

Length Check

So don't ask me what made me want to measure my hair but the idea popped into my head today. Now when I got my SL's installed I paid for 6 ", because that was the longest that was measured at the crown. I had 4" around my edges but of course I had to pay for the longest portion of my hair regardless of what the rest measured at. With my "man down" lock I decided to measure it and it came to (see for yourself)....



Now what in the world is this.



So I moved on to the front of my head which is 4". I know with locking my hair I lost a few inches, but its been six months how is it possible I'm just getting back to where I started on March 18th?!?!? I'm not "that" hung up on the length, but its very interesting, isn't it?

Damn my face is oily...LMAO!!!

5 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

Ok, first off this post made me giggle, and then some! LOl.

I think you should rename 'Man Down' to 'Handy Manny' - cos clearly he came in handy eh?
If you really want to see the length of your hair - you will have to 'unpick' old Manny.

Remember I spoke about accidentally combining two locks the other day and having to unpick one in order to free the other? Well I forgot to take a picture of it while it was loose but it looked to be about 1-2 inches longer than the other locks... of course now it has been restarted it's the same length again... at least I can't find it!

Anyway, if you haven't chucked Manny in the bin, unpick him and have another measure....

Gigglz said...

Bajan Lily - you are too funny!!! Handy Manny, I like that! I don't if I will pick it out, because my last attempt of picking a lock out I ended up with a clump of hair. It has already intertwined so how do I do that?

Bajan Lily said...

I'm still baffled at how you managed to do that (ie end up with a clump of hair)... all I can say is 'gently'. :)

Kay exquisite said...

lol.... 'gently'
Gigglz I feel u girl I did the same thing a while back and was like aint this a blimp!!! my hair hasnt grown at all!! But like bajan when I redid the back I saw how much it had grown the back when loose and stretched is actually on my shoulders.

Gigglz said...

@Bajan Lily --- literall ya clump, no more than 10 strands left standing. Really Man DOWN!!

@Kay Exquisite - Hmm--gently!! Thats the key word!! ROFL! Touching your shoulders go on girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails