Sunday, September 20, 2009

Comparison for Month 6

Looking back into my pictures for the first month I noticed I don't have to many, give or take 5 as opposed to the gazillions I take now.  The one thing that stood out is the first few pictures after my installation I was not smiling so much, and in retrospect its because I was a little unsure of my look and if I made the right decision especially since its permanent. However, as the pictures go on my smile gets brighter and wider; my confidence came back and I was certain that I made the right decision for my hair. Oh, what a shame that even when you're confident in yourself and have no more self-esteem issues that actually inhibit your thoughts that you can still have one thing define your happiness!!! I'm so over it, and I know that I made the best decision for me!!!

So here are comparisons from May 19th --- yeah my 2nd month to the 6th month.  Around May is when I really stepped it up on my blogging skills and realized I should be taking shots from all types of angles...LOL!!!! Enjoy....but I'm so proud of my bang that its made it thus far.  The back shot I realized that I bent my head back in May, but you can still see that my locks have grown well.  And do you also notice the difference in width.  Ok, ok....enough, here you go and my disclaimer -- (I look a little crazy today lol)


5 comments:

The Woman Inside said...

Great job, your hair is coming along beautifully!

Gigglz said...

Thanks -- we never see progress until we take pictures!

PhePhi said...

taking progress pics rocks! ur doing a gr8 job lady...

Genevieve said...

Gotcha on the pictures. I'll wait a couple of more weeks until my next retightening before I take pictures. For now, things look exactly the same to me.....

Gigglz said...

@Genevieve - Take a few now and don't compare them - but just for kicks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails