Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mood For....

Admittedly so I have not been in the mood for blogging.  Don't ask me why, I think this New Year has me in a mood for something new, fresh, exciting.  New career? baby? marriage? home?  I'm going to settle for neither, and I think something like a nice vacation with some R&R will cure me of my new year blues. 

What has been going on is I've purchased a new product, Jane Carter Twist & Lock.  I purchased it at Whole Foods for who knows how much probably about $20 bucks.  I justify this since I don't spend money on my hair at all, it all balances out! In any event, I have tried it on wet hair, right after a fresh wash I put some on my scalp and also on my locks and used the lock loops.  The results you saw, the poodle look (smile), not bad huh!!  Now again this week I tried it after my curls starting to fall out. What I like about it so far is that it is lightweight gives a bit of a shine without having my locks feeling weighed down and greasy to the touch.  I run my fingers through my scalp and I have no residue on my fingers after.  I do like it and you don't have to use much product so although its costly it will go a long way so this is staying in the arsenal, well for now at least!

In addition, I must admit my lock appearance seems to be changing.  Over the weekend on more than one occassion someone has said "wow, your hair is really growing" I think they are well on there way to locking and appearing longer and not bunched up. I would say they have "dropped" i.e LOCKED enough to lose the natural curl.  As I have been walking, working out I feel locks falling in my eye and lots of bounce, I am really enjoying the progress.  I have started sleeping with my satin cap, (I've lost my sexy at night) but for good reason!! LOL!!!

4 comments:

Natural High said...

Some R&R! That's whats up! We have our minds on the same thing! Btw love your Blog!!

Bajan Lily said...

You could always have a baby as well :) (just kidding, clearly I just want company!)

Glad you're over your 'blogging blues', cyberspace isn't the same without a few Gigglz *grin*

Keep the bounce in your step :)

Gigglz said...

Natural High-now comes the hard part of planning it all out!! And thanks so much :-)

BJ-ur too funny! Baby, hmmm..I definitely bumped my head on that one (J/K)...

Bajan Lily said...

hahahahahha. Go for the R&R!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails