Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Change of Mind

So I changed my mind and I wasn't too fond of my freestyle look, so I did about 7 cornrows last night and this is what I have.  You know the funny part is that my hair doesn't look that different, this whole thing is MENTAL!!! Maybe I'm just a mental case, but in any event. I like this much better, or I should say I'm satisfied with it.  The best part is that I didn't put a drop of product to do my braidout and it came out well.  Normally I do it after I wash my hair.  So....this is a keeper!!!  Just a close up so you can see the body a bit more.




2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

It is mental, lol. I think the braidout came out nice. Especially since you didn't put anything on it.

I didn't like my braidouts when
I was newly locked. I think around two years maybe even three thats when I really started to love them. I think braidouts start to look better as the locks matures. Now everytime I wash my hair I do a braidout afterwards.

Gigglz said...

It is soooo mental!!! I think I really drive myself crazy.

I think you're right, as my locks mature I like my braidouts much better. I really can't wait until I have some real hang time so you can see the crinkles better.

Do you only do braidouts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails