Thursday, April 9, 2009

3 weeks and 1 day loc'd...needless to say I have some catching up to do!

First let me start out saying that I got my SL's installed on March 18, 2009. It took 14 hours and 45 minutes to install them, but I have yet to count them. If I had to take a guess I would think I have over 400 and I have the 4 pattern. I've stalked many blogs over the past few months and I know that everyone comes to the blogs to look at pictures. So first I will show the looks I have worn over the years, which also gives me a chance to charge my battery to upload my install pics and weekly updates :-).

2 comments:

Maryee said...

Your blog posts and pics are wonderful. Very nice sharing of your journey! Brings back fond memories of my early days.

Blessings,

Maryee

Gigglz said...

Thank you for stopping by and a special thank you for starting the locked hair blog exchnge it has been an inspiration!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails