Friday, September 4, 2009

DIY Retightening #2

So tonight I was ready to put in a good four hours or more to retighten a section of my hair. I started on my left side @ 630 and I was finished by 930. I stopped for about 15 minutes, but to my surprise I was flying through my rows. I think it had all to do with not having to "thread" each lock when I was ready to tighten (see my previous DIY post).


What I found out is with the SL tool I didn't have problems like I did with the NL tool of pulling another lock through or even catching some of the new growth. This of course sped up my session and saved time trying to remove one lock from another. Surprisingly enough, even though I didn't separate my hair after washing it earlier this week I didn't find a section that I had to pop...that is at least on the left side.


I cannot stress how much better I like using the SL tool than the NL tool. At this rate I should be done in another 6 hours. Lol!! 6 hours still sound like a lot but compared to my first try of 5 days and about 3-4 hrs each day this is progress!!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

6 comments:

Kay exquisite said...

Yay! look at progress! Does the tool hurt your fingers?

Felicia said...

Thanks for the update. I will take the retightening class when it comes to Texas in November.

Bajan Lily said...

I can't wait til it's my turn!

Gigglz said...

@Kay exquisite - it did hurt, today I'm going to try using a band-aid on my finger.

@Felicia - your almost six months now, right?

@Bajan Lily - did you sign up for a class?

Anonymous said...

Which tool the clip tool or the hook tool?

Gigglz said...

@Anonymous - I used the clip tool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails