Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lock Looping Again



So I washed my hair on Friday night and used the Lock loops again.  I'm really enjoying the look now that my hair has more length.  Here I am on Monday, my curls still intact but yet a bit looser.  Today is Thursday, the curls are still here but not so much, which I think is great, because I got a good week out of the curls.  In addition, I rolled my bang going straight back so I had the 70's wind blown look once the curls dropped. I loved it :-).  And as you can see the Oyin's Juices and Berries didn't weigh my hair down -- Oh yeah I'm loving it all right now! 


5 comments:

PhePhi said...

i luv it...

A Sista Who Locked said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Sista Who Locked said...

Your hair looks really good. Looks really healthy too. You may have mentioned this, but what is your washing and styling routine? Do you roll your locks while wet? Have you found a shampoo you like? I was told to keep my ends moisturized and I am leaning towards trying the Oyin products. Also, do you spray the Oyin on your hair daily?

Anonymous said...

Nice, Very Nice~

I'm just dropping by to show some luv~
Since I'm not online that much.

Take Care~

Gigglz said...

@Phephi - thanks girlie..you now the power of the lock loop now :-)
@Spiral loc - thanks for the luv :-)

@Sista who locked - girl please my routine is far from elaborate. I wash with the SL starter shampoo weekly and I roll my locks as soon as I get out the shower, sleep with the rollers, and take them out in the morning. I haven't been using the Oyin daily, maybe just 3x a week thus far. I'm lazy and really I forget most days because my locks look and feel fine. I think the one thing different is the satin pillowcase because it leaves me with alot of body. The satin bonnett still smushed my hair all together throughout the night, now my locks have room to breathe.

For keeping your ends moisturized, I would suggest the oyin pomade. I purchased that as well and you could probably use a pea size amount every other day or so.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails