Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lock Loops Holding Strong

Its Day 3 with my lock loops and the curls are certainly holding strong, so much better than my one day braid outs (lol).  I don't know if it has to do with having some more length, but only a few months ago around month 2 and 3 after a few days my curls fell out, literally.  Hopefully this trend will last, because from reading other blogs it seems the longer your locks the harder it is to keep a curl.  What's been the best part for the last three days is that everyday I wake up I have a new style because the curls look slighlty different.   

Nothing much else going on with my hair lately, I haven't been spraying anything on it and its about that time to wash my hair again.  Hmm..I think the weekly wash may be helping as well.  Until tomorrow.... 

2 comments:

A Sista Who Locked said...

Are you rolling your hair dry? Are you using anything? I love being able to get up and go!

Gigglz said...

Well, I must admit I always get up and go, thanks to SL's...LOL!! But I normally roll it after air drying for about 20 minutes, this time was right out of the water basically and then I rolled it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails