Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lock Loops - Day 2

Its day 2 with my lock loops and they are still holding strong.  I didn't take step aerobics yesterday at the gym so I think my curls were able to withstand all the "head sweat".  Not bad, right?  I do notice that I have more body and I'm wonder if its because of using the 3 pattern instead of 4 for my retightening so it gives my hair at the roots right now some more volume, if it is I love it.



On another note, yesterday was the BIG reveal of Tyra Bank's natural hair. When I say natural, not our definition of natural (smile), I mean natural without any wigs, extensions, clip-ins, etc. Surprisingly, her hair looked extremely healthy and full. So it shows you can sustain healthy hair under all those extra additives, but then again when you have a glam squad anything is possible, LOL!

2 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

I think you look gorgeous!

Gigglz said...

Awh thanks Bajan Lily!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails