Six Lessons Learned in 6 months
- My hair still shrinks after washing
- The less products I use the better for my locks which also includes spritzing with water
- When my locks are dirty they don't hold curls (just like permed hair hah)
- Since buying a satin pillow case, I have more body & bounce when I wake up
- My hair isn't as coarse as I thought it was, but its much thicker than I knew
- I love that I can look different every day.
- And a bonus :-) although, I'm thrilled about how much my hair has grown, I'm still obsessed with having my hair touch my collarbone :-)