Tuesday, September 8, 2009

An Oldie but Goodie..Lock Loops


I decided to try something new last night. When I jumped in the shower, I put my bare unbraided and banded head under the faucet and soaked my head, and the water flowing through it felt great. When I got out I pulled out my lock loops and rolled up each lock nice and neat instead of sloppily grabbing sections. I ended up using about 20 lock loops and here is my look this morning. The longer side isn't so prevalent and the curls seem to have taken a bit better with my hair being soaking wet. The test is to see how long the curls last, day one and counting :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.

Way to go on the Lock Loops. I had already purchased Soft Spikes years ago. Almost threw 'em away when I went on this hair growing crusade (was looking to allow it to get waistlength). Anywho, I'm glad I did not discard them now that I am Sisterlocking. Plus, they ain't cheap, LOL.

Oh, my locked hair Sis, regarding your comment at my blog: "I think you just need to call her a "wrap" once she is done reintstalling." Honey, it's a wrap now I'm afraid. I just can't do it. I'm in search mode for someone to take this over, tighten the back (the part she hadn't gotten to); and keep it movin'.

Thank you for stopping by my Blog and what's more . . . actually taking the time to write.

Namaste,

Lovin' Locks

Anonymous said...

And oh yeah, Sis, about what you are looking to see with your Lock Loops . . . honey if they are ANYthing like my Soft Spikes those curls will last for days, believe that. I find myself messing with my hair throughout the days trying to RELAX the curl, girl. :-) Oh, and that's even after sleeping on my hair; wake up BOINGGGGG, curls poppin' everywhere.

Keep us posted!

Natasha Dyer said...

Looking good! I just got my set of Lock Loops and will get to try them soon... but I gotta get to my own retightening quickly! LOL

A Sista Who Locked said...

You hair looks good AS USUAL ;-)

PhePhi said...

now, don't tell me i've got to run out & buy sum lock loops...ur hair is FLY! off to google the price of lock loops...LOLOL

Gigglz said...

Awh - you ladies are so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails