Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I did it again..

Oh yes, I colored once again, I couldn't help it.  In my past coloring experiences color hasn't take as well as I would have liked it too so I didn't do my best in applying the color to my roots in the middle or the back.  I also did not do a good job of putting color in the back. I opted for Texture and Tones Honey Blonde.



Honey Blonde 6C


I put the color in more so the front and put on a plastic cap.  After putting on my plastic cap I wrapped my hair in a towel and clipped it.  I had just bought my daughter Just Dance 2 for the Wii so we played for 30 minutes with my hair wrapped up.  I didn't think much of how the color would come out but when I took the towel off I was SHOCKED. 


Shea Moisture
 Before I got too excited I tried my new shampoo and deep conditioner made byShea Moisture. I love how it smells and makes my locks feel heavenly.  Its nice and creamy and feels like it can penetrate the lock.  It even got some of the debris out of the back of my locks, you know the lint that accumulates at the nape of your neck.  So I sat with the conditioner for about another 30 minutes and walaaaaaaa, this is what I ended up looking like.....

New Hair Color (Honey Blonde)
Oh yes ......I actually have honey blonde hair and I didn't have to pay out my wazooo for it!!!!! I know this picture isn't the best, because I need to take a picture of the back. Honestly (as I'm laughing) there is nothing new to see in the back, the color is still dark brown!

7 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

I love it!
It looks like a pepperpot of highlights with all that colour.
Ps. My daughter's addicted to just dance 2 too :)

Natural High said...

Wow! Beautiful! That color looks really good on you. I bought the Shea Moisture too, haven't used it yet, but thanks for the great review of it :)

Afrolady said...

Me LIKES!!!!!! That is the perfect color for you. I colored mine recently and didn't do a great job really getting it into my ends - that's why I haven't posted pics yet. So, I will be working it through again this weekend.

z said...

The color looks great on you. I used honey blonde a lot during my early years of locking and it can create some pretty tones as your hair matures and continues to grow.

Naturally UniQue Sisterlocks said...

I like the color on you! Very pretty!

msfullroller said...

The color looks great and your locs are really looking great too!

Nubian1 said...

Its turned out quite unique and lovely especially in day light.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails