Friday, August 14, 2009

5 days and I'm D-O-N-E!!

Whew!!! I'm finally done. I can't believe its finished my 4th retightening and I did it myself!!! It took a total of 5 days to finish I skipped Thursday because I was pooped from the gym! I can definitely do this going forward, but I have to report that I lost one to the struggle!! Yes, the struggle!!! "What happened was" I caught another lock while pulling it through the new growth and when I tried to get it out I "broke" the new growth to the 2nd lock and it was too thin to stand on its own. So, all I could do was combine them, and with that I've also lost a part!!!! Ugh! I'm a bit upset with myself because neither lock was thin and didn't need combining. However it was a learning lesson and while we are at it here is what I have learned for the next time:



1. Be patient -can't be done in a day (or 2)

2. Take your time while retightening

3. Keep duck clips positioned

4. Keep a mirror handy

5. Its much easier to separate after washing my hair rather than when retightening.



I can't wait to see what else I learn in the retightening class. :-)





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

Wow, Good for you! When I finally get there I will definitely be looking to you for some motivation. I still have a long way to go!

Gigglz said...

Its shorter than you think, trust me. I can still remember my drive home after getting them installed...whew talk about feeling of worry, doubt, regret, and happiness all mixed in one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails