Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lock Progress ...

I found a new trainee that lives only 10 minutes from me. I was so excited when I made my retightening appointment for Friday (yesterday). Although I can finish my retightenings in 3 days give or take I wanted to make sure I've been doing the right thing. The other trainee I went to at Strandz didn't give me any feedback on how my locks were doing so I wanted an opinion. In any event, I got there around 10 to 6 and we got started right away. Well....finally around 11:30 I was finished. Yes .... 5 and a half hours. Whew! I so don't miss those days and I don't plan to do it again anytime soon. The bright side of the whole thing was that she gave me great feedback on how my locks were doing. She said I've been doing a great job and I don't need anyone to do it for me. She said my parts were still intact and my locks are the right size. Whippee!!! Needless to say I won't be looking for anyone to retighten them for me anytime soon because they are doing well and I'm doing what they would do. And who the hell wants to sit 5 and a half hrs!! Certainly not me!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

A Sista Who Locked said...

5.5 hours? Why? Do your retis always take that long? My retis are usually done in 3.5 to 4 hours. The longest was 6 due to coloring and me not separating properly. I only ask because I have heard of people stalling to charge more money. Just curious.

Gigglz said...

ASWL-well hello stranger!!! I guess you've been busy with the wedding plans! Can't wait to see some of the styles you come up with.

She charged a flat fee, so it definitely wasn't a matter of her trying to get more money. Unfortunately, for me she was just extremely slow. My reti's take that long because I do them, I didn't expect it would take 5.5. I was expecting 3 or 3.5 and she actually said that's how long it would take.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails