Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Six months - well not quite!

This morning as I'm getting ready to take pictures to document my 6 month mark I realize that I'm just entering my six month. Hmm...obviously I'm a bit special with my counting and the ironic thing is I'm an accountant!!! So on September 18th, I will have had SL's for six months. In any event my hair desperately needs to be washed, the white bulbs that I discussed in an earlier post from Dr. Bronners are very visible to me in the front. I ordered some more starter shampoo and I'm awiating its arrival which I will dilute and then wash my hair and then make my decision on which I will use for the remainder of the year.

That bantu knot out from Monday night, well I opted against it and I did some quick cornrows and went to bed. I have been real lazy about my hair. Today I have a scarf on a ponytail and bang hanging, needless to say it is far from creative, but it will have to do for now.

One thing I noticed though is that my braidout doesn't last longer than like two days. I used mousse this last time and I woke up this morning and basically all my crinkles are already gone. How do you sustain your braidout?

2 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

Wow, that's odd. My braid outs (when I am brave enough to try them ... you know me and my fear of losing any more hair!!!) last for at least 2 days... that's whether I've wet my hair before or not.
Maybe your hair is feeling a bit rebellious and just wants to hang 'straight' :)

Gigglz said...

Bajan Lily I think you're right my hair just want to hang. How have you been wearing your hair lately since you don't want to do any tugging, pulling?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails