Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good Hair

On the Wendy Williams show yesterday she showed the preview to Chris Rock movie"Good Hair". Well I must say I will be in the theaters with my daughter at that to watch this movie. The most ironic thing to me is that one woman in particular stood up from the audience and said how we should accept our natural texture and be proud of it, yet you would not believe was on her head. It was a wig, not only was it a wig, but it was silky straight, greased to the nine probably with Vaseline, and on top of that it was covering her eyes. Personally she made herself look pretty (I'll be nice) silly (hehe)...

Since Chris Rock, a comedian made this movie I still hope that people take it seriously although it will be presented with much humor. I will have to wait and see.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails