Monday, August 3, 2009

Toronto....what a debacle

Maybe I was too excited to go on this road trip and the idea of going turned out to be better then the actual trip.



My disclaimer...Toronto was a beautiful city, the Canadian people were so friendly, and since I'm a party girl Carabana itself was HOT which is why I'm planning for my trip next year.



Here goes...



Traveling in the car was my boyfriend, my brother, and my boyfriend's sister. Yeah....you already know way too close for comfort. It was supposed to be ten people but you know how it goes when you start talking money people start dropping out. In any event, 5 minutes away from the house the 1st argument happened. Oh yeah that was a sign, the arguments continued for the entire trip.



The party on Friday was for teenagers we got in line and got out because the bloods came through with the gang call..that was enough. We ended up partying with my parents and had a ball!!



Saturday was cool the parade was very nice. Saturday night we drove around what felt like the entire city and didn't get into a party until 1:30 and the bar closed @ 1:45 hmm...after paying 45 bucks and the club itself closed @ 3. Hah..a bust. The party would've been great had we got there early. We know for next time. In any event, even with the bs I had a great time...I will post pics when I get home still about 5 hrs left driving.



Weigh in...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

PhePhi said...

OH NO! i went back in 2001 & had a good time. i'm glad u found the positive side to ur trip & r planning on going back! can't wait to c pix.

Gigglz said...

Yes - my boyfriend and I did our best to enjoy the trip regardless of all the adversities we faced!!! All in all it was a lot of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails