Monday, August 10, 2009

Ladies, Ladies

I was just forwarded an article posted on another website and although it doesn't have to do with Sisterlocks I thought it was just as relevant to pass along and discuss. http://www.urbancurlz.com/2009/08/sistahhhh-you-been-on-my-mind.html

When I was younger, not like I'm old, (lol) but now that I am more mature I can see how I used to "hate" on other woman for whatever reason. I realize over time that it was to put that woman down and make myself feel better. As I'm now older I can see the faults in myself and work on them internally instead of dispersing the negative energy on to others..and if I do happen to see faults in others I try to uplift them instead of dragging them down further. Maturity is a beautiful thing isn't it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails