Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lazy Week

This past week I have been extremely lazy with my hair. I haven't spritzed with anything and I've barely did any styling. I wake up shake and go, and I sleep with my trusty satin bonnet everynight. I don't feel a difference in my hair at all from not putting any water or crazy mixtures in it, so I'm going to try and continue with that until my next re-tightening. However, I need to shampoo my hair and although I purchased the Jamaican Lime and Mango shampoo I'm extremely apprehensive to using it. I haven't repurchased the Starter Shampoo because it made my locks dry and I didn't feel like I had a clean scalp. A fellow blogger recommended Dr. Bronner and I just purchased it and once I receive it I will let you know what I think. Its been two weeks since I last shampooed my hair but it doesn't feel dirty so I'm going to hold off until I receive Dr. Bronner. I haven't noticed really anything new with my hair besides that I think its getting thicker which its supposed to do, so looks like I'm right on schedule.

4 comments:

just jan said...

Hello. First of all, your hair is quite lovely. Just wanted to say hi from a fellow locked sister from Jersey! Enjoy your locked journey!

Gigglz said...

Hi there - I was beginning to think I'm the only person in NJ who represents SL's. Thanks for stopping in...

Bajan Lily said...

Hi, why are you apprehensive about using the Jamaican Mango and Lime shampoo? Does it contain mineral oil or something or have you heard 'bad things'?

Gigglz said...

Bajan Lily - although I purchased the product something in my gut told me not to use it. Check my latest post with all the ingredients. After you read it, would you use it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails