Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Looser Lock Loops

I took a break from lock loops over the past few weeks, not because I don't like them, just because I've been lazy. On Sunday night I brought them back out, just for a different look. I curled them a bit looser to see how they would come out and I like it much more than the Dorothy Dandridge tight curl. When I took the pictures below it made me notice two things.

1. I need to be cognizant when rolling the back and sides to make sure they are even, because one side was not rolled tight enough so the back is very uneven.

2. The part down the middle of my head is still very prominent. I hope I'm not losing hair in that area, I'm going to have to monitor that.








2 comments:

Felicia said...

Hi gigglz!! I am a newbie like you just trying to find my way!!!!
I sisterlocked on February 23, 2009.
I have had lots of bumps and bruises along the way, but I am committed to the journey. I appreciate your blog. I'm on here so much I need to start one of my own!!!

Gigglz said...

Hey newbie -- you are almost 1 full month ahead in your journey. Have you had lots of bumps and bruises? Like what? How long was your hair when you started? I have been enjoying mine so much. Email me offline to chat, gigglz665@gmail.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails