Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm free like a "BUTTERFLY"!!!

I am free from the "LYE"....I finally decided and went last night on a whim and got my tattoo. It hurt like a "MUTHA". I don't remember the others hurting so much. I think that has a lot to do that I was fearless, spontaneous, and just down for anything in my 20's. Whew!!!! Pain!!! But I love the end result!!! Yippie. Who knows, I may go for another on my neck!!! This morning I woke up and yes I have a sense of feeling even more liberated than when I got my SL's installed!!!

4 comments:

Kumina said...

I love your tattoo! It probably hurt a little more than you remember because that is a sensitive area to tattoo. Just like the top of your foot, which is what my daughter did. She said it really hurt but the beauty of it is worth it. The colors you picked are beautiful on your skin. Makes me want to go out and get another one.

Gigglz said...

Thanks Kumina!! Yes, the first needle made me realize it was a sensitive area, but it was too late to change my mind LOL!!! I should have gone for back of the neck :-)!!! Why not get another right :-) we only have one life to live!!

PhePhi said...

good for you! i luv tatts. i have 11, but none of 'em r on the inside of my wrist..OUCH!! i do have one on the back of my neck, though. didn't hurt. so i say go for it!!

Gigglz said...

Whoah 11 PhePhi - the butterfly makes my fifth!! It was definitely ouch, but I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails