Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Don't Mess with your Hair

Its been five weeks today, and the past four weeks I have clipped, headband, ponytail (attempted), bobby pinned my hair alot. Around five weeks of wearing my hair the same way I tend to get bored with it and desperately want a change. Since I made the commitment to myself and my hair to be healthy its obvious I can't make the drastic changes to my appearance that I'm used to doing; of course, this all comes from self image...another day another post to dive into that one. I digress, in any event I read many other blogs and websites daily, but I recall reading that for newbies you shouldn't attempt to style your hair and that you should just let it be. Since there is no fix for the shrinkage (btw..thanks ladies for your words of encouragement), today, I took heed to this advice of not styling. Now my hair was somewhat all over the place and to add to this I had a stressful day at work so I had my hand in my hair just about every 20 minutes, but I liked the no fuss no must. I am going to try this over the next few days, spritz with my mixture of tea tree oil, coconut oil, and water and see what falls into place. Oh and since the shrinkage is another phase to the wonderful world of settled SL's I stopped testing oils to see which one elongates my locks more..and yes it was only two days ago!! LOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails