Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy Day




Outside its raining like cats and dogs..hello April showers but it felt great to walk in the rain with no umbrella and have no worries about what I was going to look like in the store. Today is a good hair day; I worked out this morning and had major shrinkage by the time I got home. I braided my hair up and took a shower which seemed to help. I'm starting to see slippage around the perimeter the front and back seems to be loosening alot, I hope to combat this problem at my first retightening.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

Your SL's are beautiful! I am interested in getting them too. Is your consultant near Newark

Gigglz said...

Thank you. My consultant is in Brooklyn (Khamit Kinks is the name of the shop). If you're interested in getting them once you decide to trust me you won't regret your decision. What's stopping you from getting them? Feel free to ask me any questions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails