Thursday, April 9, 2009

Enough of that!! Back to the SL's







Back to installation day I had to be at the shop for 8am which meant I had to leave my house an hour ahead of time. Although I was about 15 minutes late I was nervous, excited, but still questioning "I can't believe I'm about to do something so permanent when I like to change my hair weekly" (as you can tell)!!! Even with those feelings I was so comfortable with my decision to get the SL's, because I wanted to ultimately achieve five things:
  1. natural hair
  2. wear my own hair (crucial)
  3. have healthy hair
  4. something relatively easy on a day-to-day basis
  5. look good and feel good

Although looking & feeling good was number five it was the most important one to me as being natural. Regardless of the financial commitment of SL's if I didn't feel good or look good I would certainly have started taking them out already. I must say the night I was driving home @ midnight I felt LIBERATED and my head felt so light and I was ecstatic that I made the decision to become part of the SL family!!!!


Here are the pics of during my 15 hour bid....I started with 4 inches around the perimeter of my head (my problem areas) and 6 inches in the middle.




1 comment:

Kittylocks said...

Congratulations I shall keep up with your journey. Your locks are great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails