Monday, May 2, 2011

Pattern Change

An interesting question was posed to me the other day about my pattern change.  As you recall I changed from a Pattern 4 to a Pattern 3 sometime ago, you can read the reasoning here (just click, "here").  Now the question was very simple:
noticed you started with a 4 pattern and now use the 3. As a result, have you noticed a difference in the size or appearance of your locks?

I must say that I have not noticed a difference in the width of the lock at all and its now been close to a year and a half since I did change the pattern. I took a picture to see if there is a difference, you tell me?

Two locks in the left front side
 They actually look thinner at the root to me, but I know that's also due to them still being in the pattern and not locked yet so they haven't swelled. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails