Sunday, November 29, 2009

And another one

I finished my full head retightening on Thursday morning and I combined a lot more locks because I've noticed that a few were thin and needed to be combined.  I'm still using a 3 pt rotation and I'm finding that even at a 4 week cycle I have to do more than one rotation so I know that my hair is still growing at the same pace as before.  For the locks that I did combine I'm debating if I should sew the strands together so that they lock together.  I don't know about that one because its currently not noticeable.  Going through each lock it seems as though they have really plumped up on the ends.  A lot of them in the back and middle have locked halfway up the lock and I'm really excited to see this change happening.  Although I don't think they will get much bigger I don't want them too because I really love the size of them now.

I washed my hair put my trusty lock loops in and was happy with the results.  A friend of mine who had traditional locks told me about a new styling technique.  Basically curl around your finger and clip, almost like a pin curl with some gel.  I'm going to use mousse instead and see how that comes out.  Of course pics will be posted.  Till next time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails