Monday, June 15, 2009

Humidity...oh yes I like!!!!

Normally my locks feel a bit hard to the touch and I'm trying not to use any creamy moisturizer, like my favorite shea butter by ORS on my locks until they lock. Last night I took my daughter to the local Carnival and was outside for about two hours in the humidity. On my drive home as usual I was playing in my hair and my locks felt sooooo soft. I kept touching them and thinking why can't I get this feeling all the time. This tells me that during the summer my hair is going to feel great -soft and luscious but in the winter months I'm going to need a really good moisturizer to mix with water to keep this feeling.

I say this only to point out to everyone that you should pay attention to what your locks like and don't like. And how it behaves with the weather.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails