Monday, June 15, 2009

Daily Spritz Part 2


I've gotten some feedback about my daily spritz so I wanted to show the exact products that I am using. Again aloe vera gel, jojoba oil, green tea oil, peppermint essential oil, and water. I did not use distilled or even bottled water just my tap water. If you are going to try any of these combinations just remember that you also need to use more water so 3:1 for each part. When all is said and done, the picture to the right is what my spritz looks like (settled). I shake it up everyday to disperse the oils, water, and gel together. You see the obvious separation of the oils and then the aloe vera gel and water mix together. I love this mixture, I have not had any slippage related to my locks (well the obvious places of course front edges and back, which was going on even before this). I have experienced a much less "crunchy" lock after working out and daily. Although right now humidity is still my number one eliminator of crunchy locks....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails