Saturday, October 9, 2010

Spiced Cognac - Jazzed Up

In this picture you can see the color! Hah, not really just my blonde ends look a little more reddish brown, but I like it. I'm off to a wedding and I used the yellow perm rods with some mousse (Talij Waalih..sp). I put them in on dry hair and air dried for about 3 hours. Let me tell you the curls were super duper uber TIGHT!!! Love it because I originally planned to wear my hair up but the curls were so tight I twisted up into one side for this.

In any event, these curls should last thru a few workouts so I'm looking forward to it! Back to the topic, what do you think of the color? I'm used to Jazzing running when I had a perm but its not running now, I'm not sure if they changed the formula but I have no complaints thus far!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The color came out great and I love your curls :)

The Woman Inside said...

I was waiting to see your results. It looks really good and yes the curls are super pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails